Caprice Handle - Buildline Range
Please select options from top to bottom.
Buildline Range Lever Handle
- Good price
- Suitable for 60/70mm backset
- Easy Fix 54mm lock hole size
- Concealed Fixing
- Suits doors 35-45mm thick
Specifications & Sizes (Sizes will vary from branch to branch)
- Dummy Sets: A dummy set is the best choice for doors that don't require a latch - such as hallway doors, cabinets, or bi-fold pantry doors. Dummy sets or dummy singles (also known as half-dummy handles) function as pulls and do not turn. Dummy sets are surface-mounted to the door and usually take only a few minutes to install with screws.
- Passage Sets: A passage set is used for interior doors that don't need locks but do require a latching feature. These types of handles and knobs are often installed on doors in the general living area, dens and basements.
- Privacy Sets: Privacy sets are used where locking functionality is desired, such as bathrooms and bedrooms. They have a pin that enables locking from the inside, and an emergency release access hole on the outside.
- Entrance Set: With 3 keys.
Available in Panmure Branch Only or Courier.