AR10 TGV - Exterior Doors
*Glass are included due to the special glazing bead profile.
*Supplied unfinished and without door furniture. Sizes can be custom-made up to 2400H x 1200W contact us for more details.
*Kauri is not available on all timber doors until further notice. Please select other timber options alternatively.
Exterior doors should be in a sheltered position and not be subjected to the unprotected exposure of direct sunlight and/or rain and other prevailing weather conditions and wet areas.
Please select options from top to bottom.
Exterior Doors - Parkwood Door
All timber has natural variations in colour and grain patterns. This is a natural outcome of this product and is not considered a defect.
Supplied unfinished and without door furniture. Glass options are additional cost.
Solid Timber Door Warranty
The Parkwood range of Solid Timber doors are designed for use in weather protect situations. Timber is a beautiful natural product, and creates a solid, attractive entry door. However, it will not last if it is exposed to the elements without adequate protection. In basic terms, this means the door must:
- Have a minimum porch roof or protection of 1200mm
- Not be exposed to driving rain or direct sunlight for more than 4 hours per day
- Be pre-finished (coated) in a film-forming product, on ALL 6 faces
- Have a well-maintained coating
Film forming products exclude oils, but includes other products in many desirable colours.
The Parkwood Guarantee is VOID if:
• An oil or penetrating stain is used as the finish – even if recommended by a manufacturer of such products
• A timber door has insufficient cover (min 1.2m)
• A timber door is exposed to driving rain or long periods of sunlight (more than 4 hours per day)
• A timber door is finished in a dark colour (Colour requires to have a LRV rating of higher than 40%), as this attracts the heat As the product can easily be damaged, please be responsible to take care and wrap or cover it with some protection to ensure it is in good condition before and after coating, until site work is finished. Enjoy your door for years and years to come.
• Due to seasonal and geographical variations in atmosphere, moisture can cause a certain amount of shrinkage or expansion in a product – this is not a defect
• Natural variations in colour of timber is not considered a defect
• Door must be stored in a clean, dry area away from direct sunlight
• Parkwood will not be held responsible for additional charges of hanging or painting or any other charges arising from the replacement of products
Please contact Parkwood if you have further questions or concerns with Solid Timber Doors.
- Glass NOT included.
Specifications & Sizes (Sizes will vary from branch to branch)
- Standard sizes: 1980 x 760/810/860 x 41mm All made to order
- Door Material: Paint Quality Cedar, Stain Quality Cedar